On one side Lake Constance, on the other side the mountains. With the easy-going rythm of a small town of only 28.000 citizens, and also the exciting offerings of an internationally
ranked cultural center.
This mixture, this flair, makes Vorarlberg's capital special.
The city offers - and not only from the lake stage of the Bregenz Festival - the best views and scenery which energizes: cycling, hiking, swimming, a trip on a boat or a shopping trip, concerts, museums, galleries and so on - well, just MORE.
- Enjoy the magnificent view and visit the pfänder mountain with the Pfänderbahn
- Also great experience offers the Wildpark on the Pfänder and it is exciting to visit the Adlerwarte
- Visit the Bregenzer Festspiele. There, you can start from with the ship of Lindau.
- Culture offers the Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Strandbad Bregenz und Strandpromenade
Please find a few suggestions and ideas for your holiday at Lake Constance here: